Still enjoying the Project For Awesome livestream.
It’s the late-night downward spiral into madness.
Foldy Foldy Draw Draw
A series of paper slips from a game of Telestrations, also known as Foldy Foldy Draw Draw, played by Hank Green and friends. [$100, 12 available]
Signed We The Kings CDs
Thanks to the support of Charles Trippy, We The Kings has donated 20 signed CDs! [$100, 20 available]
Wil Wheaton Signed Poster
A signed “Sexy Teen Idol” poster of Wil from, like, 1991. Seriously… Wil is all “oh hey girl” in them. You won’t want to miss this. [$150, 20 available]
Kristina Horner’s Footie PJ’s: That’s right, this historic item of clothing is OFFICIALLY up for sale. It started as an innocent purchase for a pajama party at a Harry Potter event called Wrockstock, and now after starting an online craze and hosting footy pajama meetups at multiple cons, Kristina is a world record holder for largest footed pajama party at LeakyCon 2013. So, this is a pretty special item… and it can be yours. Also, Freddie Wong borrowed this same pair once. [$750, 1 available]
Thanks to Kristina Horner for this generous donation! You only have one chance to get this, so head over to the IndieGoGo and donate immediately. :)
Childhood Hank Green: You’ve all seen this iconic childhood image of Hank Green on the internet, initially made famous during the 2012 P4A. Now you can own a signed glossy, color version of this picture of childhood glory. The perfect addition to your staircase photo collection! [$45, 200 available]
You know you want your own signed copy of this amazing headshot! Get one here.
I’m now hosting the livestream with Hannah Hart, whose P4A video you can watch above. The Indiegogo stands at $446,942 and the total at ProjectForAwesome.com is almost at $600,000, which is, you know, bananapants.
Come watch John and Hannah! The livestream will continue until 12:00 PM EST tomorrow and the special guests will keep on coming. :) Join us!
Hank is back w/a cold and a vengeance!
Watsky, pre-and post P4A shave.
We’ve just put up lots of new perks over on the Indiegogo!
- Crash Course US History Scripts - $100 - Real life shooting scripts used to film Crash Course US History, signed by John Green.
- Mental Floss Scripts - $100 - Real life shooting scripts used to film Mental Floss, signed by John Green.
- Small Mental Floss Poster - $300 - These gorgeous 11X17 Mental Floss posters have been signed by John and Hank Green, Emily Graslie, Craig Benzine, Michael Stevens, Justine Ezarik, Gregory Brothers, Hannah Hart, Grace Helbig, and Derek Muller.
- Karen Hallion Artwork - $300 - Exclusive P4A artwork made by Karen Hallion exclusively for this event, including the characters from Up, How to Train Your Dragon, Doctor Who, and more.
- Watch the featured video and comment as much as possible! Watch the livestream and interact with the host in the comments of the featured video. This is how we find charities!
- Vote for your favorite charity on the p4a website. That’s how we decide who to give the money to!
- Donate whatever you can on the Indiegogo. That’s how we make money to give to the charities with the most votes!
For anyone who is confused on how they can participate, hopefully this helps!
Remember to be commenting AND voting AND giving money! (Or just one or two. But you have options!!!)
There are a TON of amazing perks available, go check them out and don’t say we didn’t warn you! We’ve now reached the half-million-dollar mark, and still going strong. If you’re wondering where that money is going to go, make sure you VOTE for what you think is the most deserving charity!